martes, 1 de diciembre de 2009

Avanzado 1 Z, Tuesday 1st December

Hi!
today we have spent the first hour with Scott, he has talked about the environment, and you have done a listening activity and commented on some vocabulary.
After that, I have explained briefly the structure of the narrative text, and you have to write a story for next week, choosing this beginning or this ending:
beginning: I could never forget that cold morning...
ending: back in my room, I felt confused. "I must have been dreaming" I thought to myself.
Afterwards, I have handed a photocopy about politics vocabulary and we have done an activity in pairs to match the beginnings and endings of different sentences.
Don't forget the conditionals photocopy for Thursday.
see you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario